1. Make sure all surfaces are clean prior to painting. Use mineral spirits if oil or alkyd products are used. Warm soapy water should be used if latex products are utilized. Synthetic cap and base/plinth: A non-oil based cleaner should be used to clean the cap/base plinth. Note: Columns should never be sprayed with water prior to installation.
2. For best results, use Alkyd or oil base primer and paint are recommended. Latex products can be used, but additional sanding is required and results aren't as good.
3. Use a good, high-quality exterior paint. At least one coat of primer and two coats of a final paint should be used. Note: Do not paint using dark colors (dark colors are considered any color that falls within the L values of 56 to 0). L is a measure of the lightness of an object and ranges from 0 (black) to 100 (white). Note: Spray painting is not recommended. Paint should be applied with a brush.
4. Follow paint manufacturer's instructions concerning use within temperature ranges for best results.
5. Do not use paint or solvents containing acetone.
Major Brands, Top Quality, Discount Prices
Made in the USA
Email us for a price quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2016-2020 · All Rights Reserved · email@example.com